Neverwinter Forest No More Running
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Aurora Icefur.

His expressionless features melted way to a hint of amusement as a small smile drifted to his muzzle. “Scimitar Frostfur,” he tagged on, openly noting the similarities in their names. With a nod to her words, the dark agouti man contemplated the she-wolf. She would work well within their ranks – of that he was confident. And if she did not pull her weight, then he would oust her from them.

Yet there were things to disclose. “You should know that our neighbors,” he nodded in the direction of Silvertip Mountain, “are not thrilled with our presence and while we have a shaky truce for the moment, I trust them as far as I can throw them.” He might have been a large wolf, but he didn’t have bionic powers. “Its possible battle might come to our doorstep, though we would like to keep the peace. We’ve been told there are also a band of pirates near the shore that are plundering and attacking local packs.” He paused, canting his muzzle slightly. “I tell you this in case it gives you any concerns – you are welcome within our ranks, but the decision is yours.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
No More Running - by Aurora - March 07, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 07, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 09, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 09, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 09, 2016, 07:08 AM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 10, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 10, 2016, 05:10 PM