Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears swung forward of their own accord when a loud, and rather slurred, shout for her bounced through the maplewood. She wasn't at the den proper, having wandered away to find some water after yet another fit of puking, and she hoisted her growing stomach up from the side of the stream with rapidly thudding heart. She was still able to move with some grace and agility and found Reek collapsed not far from the den with a grotesquely swollen face.

"Holy shit," she breathed, unable to stop a flash of irritation at him for going and getting injured while she was pregnant, but it was quickly overcome by concern. Stepping rapidly, she came to his side and lowered her snout to lick at his face, knowing with a sinking feeling that she was not a healer and there was literally nothing she could do to help him with it. Instead of panicking about the implications of that—for all the wrong reasons, perhaps—she hissed, "what the fuck did you do?"
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Saēna - March 09, 2016, 08:48 PM