Lost Creek Hollow i might get your song played on the radio station
all paths are paved with daggers
42 Posts
Ooc —
Just like that, it was done. Well, almost. Jazz nodded eagerly at her sister with a happy tail swish. She still banked on Ancalagon's response and did not intend to intrude. But this was certainly a start in the right direction, and she was feeling good about it overall so she fell easily into step a half step behind Root.

Mainly, she's preoccupied with trying to think about what her new (potential?) room mate may think about her moving in with them but Root brings up something from the past, not the potential future. "Hmm.. yeah, kind of," she squints as she reflects, then snickers softly to herself, remembering Jax's soggy self after it was all said and done. She then wondered what had made Root think of that, if anything, and looked around them both, fairly certain there were no ledges or lakes particularly nearby that would have reminded her if it were the other way around.

She jogs on happily with a volley of conversation between them, as its easy and curiously relaxing. Eventually they conclude their search for Ancalagon when new interests beckon, but Jazz has no complaints.
Messages In This Thread
i might get your song played on the radio station - by Root - February 08, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: i might get your song played on the radio station - by Jazz - March 09, 2016, 10:42 PM