Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek's head gave rise as he smelled Saena's approach. Staring from behind two swollen slits, Reek's gaze was obscured, blurry, and rapidly failing. By the time she was upon him, his eyelids found themselves clamped shut in reaction to the stings he had received. Blind, Reek had to rely on his other senses to gauge her arrival.

When he heard her voice, initially full of concern, Reek let out a muffled sigh of relief. His shoulders went slack, and blindly, he outstretched his neck and drew his swollen face towards his mate while offering a soft whine. Her tongue moving against him provided a bit of distraction from the pain he felt, but the lingering itch left by the bees' venom remained. That god-awful itch was nearly maddening.

She eventally withdrew her touch and Reek nearly begged for this simple comfort to return. Her concerned tone quickly morphed into one of rightful anger. "I wan'ed to do thomething nithe for you," he slurred, trying to explain himself, but now he realized just how stupid he had been to go toe to toe with an angry hive.

"I foun' a bee hive... I wan'ed to bring you thome honey ath a thpecial treat." Pregnancy, as Smash had said, was a complete pain in the dick... Reek knew Saena was having a rough go at it and figured this would perhaps brighten her day, allowing her to forget her troubles for a moment— but Reek had only brought her more by ending up a swollen mess. "I gueth I really fucked it up," he openly admitted.
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 10, 2016, 01:37 AM