Firefly Glen just the same as i was
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
The information that spilled from her mouth was greedily processed by Cicero. He was surprised of speak of his sister, but the fact that this had all taken place so long ago at least clarified why he knew nothing of it. She had to be particularly wry about it, that she still held onto her wrath even now, over a year after the deed. He wondered what the war with the Duskfire wolves had taken from her, that she still felt so sour, but he was not sure if unearthing such ugly truth would give him the information that he was ultimately looking for.

She asked why he wanted the information, and Cicero said, "For keeping an eye on the going-ons in the Wilds. Cicero does not think there is bad blood between the Plateau and the Woods." Truthfully, he considered that maybe Burke had some personal relations with someone there, but he was not about to disclose that. Not that the full details of the mission'd been disclosed to him, anyway, but Cicero was pretty sure he had figured it out. Deciding to personalise this request (except without disclosing it to be about Burke), Cicero said after a moment's hesitation, "It is a personal thing, someone Cicero knew. Is there anything Cicero could do to mend what was broken, in return?" Not that she owed him anything, and he knew that — if she refused to give him the information, then at least he'd had an amusing afternoon. He hoped she would see that he was ultimately both not a dangerous threat and had nothing to do with whatever Duskfire'd taken from him while Meldresi sat back and did nothing.
Messages In This Thread
just the same as i was - by Cicero - March 04, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: just the same as i was - by Caiaphas - March 05, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: just the same as i was - by Cicero - March 05, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: just the same as i was - by Caiaphas - March 05, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: just the same as i was - by Cicero - March 05, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: just the same as i was - by Caiaphas - March 05, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: just the same as i was - by Cicero - March 06, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: just the same as i was - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: just the same as i was - by Cicero - March 10, 2016, 02:13 AM
RE: just the same as i was - by Caiaphas - March 10, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: just the same as i was - by Cicero - March 11, 2016, 04:35 AM