Neverwinter Forest No More Running
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She took his cautioned words with a light heart, and he he cast her a small smile, albeit hesitantly – Scimitar was not a warm wolf by nature, though his affections were shown upon his very sleeve to his family. And pack was family, if they chose to be as such.

“There shouldn’t be any set of teeth to your throat by one of ours – pack is family, it is something we instill quite clearly in our ranks,” he noted, his muzzle tilting slightly as he wondered just what type of ‘home’ she had come from for such notions – of course, he had come upon far more brutal packs than his own, and he held no doubt of the differing cultures even within the valley they now stood within.

“My mate, Eshe, leads beside me. My sister, Kaskara, is our Beta. Her mate is within our ranks as well – Kieran. We have two new wolves that came to us before we claimed these lands.. Kyron and Goldhawk – both of kind nature. And then there’s my son, Pasha.. though I haven’t seen much of him these days.” He paused, his agze studying her – it was time for an answer. She could walk away from them and test the waters elsewhere, or she could join their family – but the decision was up to her.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
No More Running - by Aurora - March 07, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 07, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 09, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 09, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 09, 2016, 07:08 AM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: No More Running - by Scimitar - March 10, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: No More Running - by Aurora - March 10, 2016, 05:10 PM