Moonstone Quarry Times be hard
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Charon answered his questions, without any prior questions of his own. FitzDutiful was glad to know that they had the kind of friendship where these questions could be asked without any judgement or ruthlessness. It was good to know he had one friend, even if his son was apparently mucking things up! If only FitzDutiful had known what was going down it might have inspired him to trade his naturalist trade for the counsellor one all over again!

FitzDutiful cocked his head slightly on one side at the way Charon smiled about his and Amekaze - it seemed things were going well between them and if they weren't mates already then FitzDutiful saw it happening before much longer. He wondered briefly about the male's age and whether pups were in the future of the two of them. But he avoided asking any such things and decided to be open with the alpha of Moonspear about what was going on.

He looked around to make sure they were alone before carrying on.

"We might be forced to. Zaria is pregnant, but a pack has moved into Neverwinter Forest. We didn't get off to the best of starts and I'm very aware that was my fault for not respecting their very new, incomplete, borders. Still, I'm just wary of having a pack so close to our borders. We have plenty of food without needing the forest but still..." He let his words trail off. He hadn't intended to take the blame for what had occurred but it seemed he had anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - February 26, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - March 10, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - March 29, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:21 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - April 10, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - April 16, 2016, 06:40 AM