Blackfeather Woods Ghost of a Warrior
Iota
32 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Whisper watched as the male approached and lowered her tail and head in respect. "I am Whisper. it is an honor to meet you. I have come to request to join your pack, I wanted to know what I need to do to prove myself worthy." Whisper spoke with her deep, rolling voice. She did not look him straight in the eye, for she did not want to challenge him. His aura was that of a true alpha male, and she wanted to smile but restrained herself. He would be an excellent teacher for her.

Her muscles rippled underneath her silken white coat. Whisper's long black legs stood with firmness, she didn't want to seem weak, which she was guessing he had judged she was. If she needed, she would kill another to prove herself to him.Her long body stood firmly still as well, she wanted to show her strength respectfully. Her amber eyes blazed with a strong determination. Her entire aura was that of a female warrior.

He looked like that of immense strength, she wondered what his origin pack was. She liked the way he spoke to, very nonchalant. She was praying to the stars that this would be her new pack. She wanted to be in a pack who trained in combat, for she wanted to fight. It was something she enjoyed, as long as it was a fair fight. She had not a reason to fight a yearling for example, they would be torn apart.
Messages In This Thread
Ghost of a Warrior - by Whisper - March 11, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Burke - March 11, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Whisper - March 11, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Burke - March 12, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Whisper - March 12, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Burke - March 12, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Whisper - March 12, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Burke - March 13, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Whisper - March 13, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Burke - March 14, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Ghost of a Warrior - by Whisper - March 14, 2016, 05:27 PM