Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She continued to lap at his face, hoping to comfort him and perhaps reduce his pain. She knew nothing about whether or not wolf saliva was effective at that, but it must've helped somewhat because Reek stretched out his neck and bid her continue with a relaxed sigh. Her ears perked to listen to his broken and slurred words, but she kept on licking his face as if hoping it would keep him alive or something, at least until he said he'd fucked up.

Then her memory, triggered, turned on and what she'd witnessed—and wished was just a nightmare—came crashing back to the forefront of her mind and she stopped soothing. She drew back in disgust, chasing all her concern away with a mental slap. How could she have allowed herself to forget, for even a moment? Reek might've been dying and that had brought her care for him forward, but now that she was replaying the image in her head, she didn't even want to look at him.

So what if he died? Karma was a bitch, or so Saena would say, without even once considering that she very much deserved to be cheated on.

"You did," she told him, and without leaving much room for him to wonder why his mate had changed tone so very quickly, because it was probably rather confusing and distressing a change, she casually asked, "And what kind of treat did you bring your side bitch first, hm?"

Awkward post is awkward as I try to make this work with the cameo.
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Saēna - March 11, 2016, 05:10 PM