Big Salmon Lake Just around the river bend
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Meep, I was so busy this week so I ignored all my threads :( sorry <3

A bright smile covered her already happy looking face. It was a real compliment to her, one that meant something more than the other female probably thought of it. While it wasn't a long summary at all, it didn't have to be. Fun thing is, Malice totally agreed with her. The quietness, especially when she was patrolling the borders, was amazing. It felt like it was a sin to even step on a twig and break the silence. She had nothing more to add on the matter though, so she nodded happily.

The question that came was easy. While she wasn't a scout or something, she knew which way was north and south. She had observed the stars and had noticed how the bright north star was just above one of the peaks of the mountains. She nudged that way while saying: North, just follow the river. Who knew, perhaps some of the wolves from Moonspear would come and visit.

Malice perked her ears, intrigued to hear more about this breathtaking land. It wasn't much, unfortunately, but it was long enough to be interested in. 2 years? That was like 2/3 of her own life! That's crazy long... She murmured, a little amazed. It didn't surprise her to hear that there weren't as many wolves back then. It had been a mild winter, maybe that was it.

Malice felt like the conversation was going into nothing again, and while she liked Ame's company, her feet were itching to get moving again. Well, it has been a pleasure meeting you. Hope this won't be both our first and last conversation. She said, a nice smile on her muzzle. her front paws were already turning back in the direction she came from, but she waited for Ame to say her goodbyes  if she wanted to.

Think you could fade with your post, or do you want me to post one more time?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 23, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 25, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 28, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 06, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 12:13 PM