Thunder Dome Contemplation, my dear friend
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I am so sorry to leave Jolon in the dust <33 But I truly couldn't find time to post anything the past 2 weeks. I hope to be more active as time goes by, hope things cool down a bit here. Once again, my apologies.

Only time will tell, I'm afraid. Or do you want to track him down? He asked, a curious glint in his eyes. He had never tracked down a wolf before, but prey were kind of easy. So, who knew, maybe it would work. He wondered though if Asterr would let him back in if he had truly left them. Jolon, though not one to react so drastically, wouldn't really like to find out that he had done just that.

Their conversation left the topic though, much to Jolon's liking. He didn't like focusing on possible solutions to a problem, even though he couldn't stop his mind from doing so. He hated it, despised his own mind for overthinking, but alas, it was who he was. He was forgiven for his thoughts on the young boy and a small smile appeared on his normal cold face. He wondered what Asterr's and Leo's past were together, though he didn't feel the need to ask. It would come, eventually, but for now they had to focus on the present. My mouth is glued shut, I won't say a word. Promise. He promised. It was a promise he could easily keep, although he wasn't planning on breaking any promises he made.

They went on again, back to what actually really mattered. Indeed. Perhaps tomorrow, maybe even tonight. Was that all, my alpha? He asked, his head tipping to the right.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 01, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 03, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 12, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:50 PM