Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"You think?" she snapped at his prone figure, inches from his swollen face. The tears that leaked from his eyes could have been from guilt or allergies and she would know no differently. The concern of before was washed away by tides of anger and upset—and yes, a little heartbreak, in spite of her own secret affair and the irony of it all—and she could feel no regret for calling him out on it. "I watched you mount our beta, you slimy son of a bitch. I'd been coming to tell you our pups were kicking and instead I watched you fuck Tavi. What if she gets pregnant and our pups suffer for it? Did you think of that, or is your dick your only brain nowadays?

Do they even matter to you? Because clearly I don't," she went on, straightening into a posture of cold command. Had Reek known of her and Luke she probably would have been less of a bitch about it, but the horrible truth was that, unless she or Luke told him, there was no way he would know. They had been far more careful, even if unintentionally. She hadn't been careless enough to fuck another man in her own home. A part of her thought to tell him, to rub it in his face, but the small sliver of logic she had told her it would only justify his own infidelity. "You don't deserve to be a father," she finally told him.
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Saēna - March 12, 2016, 11:18 AM