Phoenix Maplewood Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
95 Posts
Ooc —
Smash bobbed her head when Reek gave her the timeline. "Don't know about her but, for me, those first couple of weeks were the worst. Lots of puking." She grimaced (sympathetically? Assuming Saena was experiencing the same) and added, "But the middle part was definitely easier than the beginning or the end. That's when she'll start to really show and then she'll feel them. And, oh man, it's the coolest thing, that first time..."

Her orange eyes went a little starry there for a second, then Smash caught herself and grinned sheepishly. "You'll even be able to feel them kicking from the outside. And you've definitely got the right idea, Reek, doing whatever you can to keep her comfortable. There's no such thing, really, when you're lugging around four or five other bodies inside yours, like some sort of parasitic host..." She huffed a laugh. "But having someone there to hold your hand, it really makes a difference. At least, it did for me." The she-wolf shrugged one brown shoulder.

Obviously, Reek didn't want to pass on his given name, though he mentioned the name he should've had as a possibility. "Milo? I like it. Indra too. Is that a family name as well?" she wondered. "My family's big on passing on names too. I was actually named in honor of my Uncle Crash, who died when he and my mom were young." Smash almost mentioned that she'd named her other kids after various relatives, yet held her tongue, still not really wanting to bring dead puppies into the conversation. That would be a total mood killer.
Messages In This Thread
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - February 29, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 01, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 04, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 04, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 06, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 06, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 07, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 07, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 09, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 12, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 15, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 16, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 18, 2016, 09:53 PM