Silvertip Mountain Defeat is not an option here
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
The hastiness of Zaria's reply made the gamma jump in her skin a little, the superior's half outburst and frown made Krypton almost regret telling Zaria, especially when she was pregnant. Gotta keep those pups safe, mommy included! Zaria then went to her paws, the agouti female caught sight of the wince made from moving so quick.

Continuing with her rant about being pregnant and limited, Krypton stayed silent. The superior then seated once more, a glare looking at Krypton. She swallowed dryly and silently, but knew she was not the one Zaria was angry at. The stress of other wolves, the pups, etc. She couldn't blame Zaria.

The said wolf then instructed Krypton to take Steady with her on her next scouting trip. She nodded her head hastily, knowing it would be best to have someone like Steady with her. Her next instruction was to take FitzDutiful with her as well. The alpha male would need to know about the whole situation, though Krypton feared how he would handle the stress.

"Of coarse Zaria, I will alert the two immedietly and take them to scout" she replied, head turned to the border after her statement. Hopefully, these wolves were peaceful and negotiable. She then stood up, giving Zaria a swift bow of the head. "If you see them before me, please send them my way or explain to them about the new pack" she asked before heading off to find the other alpha and beta.

If you want to continue and wait for Steady or FitzDutiful, we can!
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Defeat is not an option here - by RIP Krypton - March 11, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Defeat is not an option here - by Zaria - March 12, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Defeat is not an option here - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Defeat is not an option here - by Zaria - March 12, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Defeat is not an option here - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2016, 07:36 PM