Broken Antler Fen When the time comes upon us.
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
seven? that's a lot, I'd have trouble keeping up with just three :P

Kinra was glad to know she wasn't wrong with her senses, It's wasn't like she could mistaken something that even she was going through. Her ear twitched when she heard recruits. The Knight never considered herself recruited, but she also never said she'd join Sebastian's pack. It's true that she was here within the area he was claiming. She was basically taking cover until her scent was less catchy. Sebastian opened the doors for her but Kinra had yet to make any vows to him. She was currently still her own.

FallenStar got closer, trustful and accepting. It felt very easy to trust the other. It felt like they were already friends. "Alright, I'll call you Flora." She then decided to sit in the soft mossy grass before introducing herself. "My name is Kinra, but as a Knight I'd prefer being called Lady Kinra." She paused for a moment. "You should know that I have yet to give my loyalty to Sebastian, but he allowed me to be here. I hope you would at least consider me as an ally as I do to you."

The Knight felt comfortable here and couldn't resist getting up shortly after sitting to stretch her legs. She started with her front legs and then her hind legs. The grass really did feel good her that she just ended up laying down. "This really is a comfortable area though."
Messages In This Thread
When the time comes upon us. - by FallenStar - March 13, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: When the time comes upon us. - by Kinra - March 13, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: When the time comes upon us. - by FallenStar - March 13, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: When the time comes upon us. - by Kinra - March 13, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: When the time comes upon us. - by FallenStar - March 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: When the time comes upon us. - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:43 AM
RE: When the time comes upon us. - by FallenStar - April 09, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: When the time comes upon us. - by Kinra - April 14, 2016, 02:51 AM