Blackfeather Woods This is happiness, right?
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Absolutely! I'm always open for more interesting threads! I tried to fade with this post, though feel free to post one more time for Burke to return to the pack. If that isn't necessary, you can just archive it :)

The tension slowly faded between them, or so it seemed. Malice got up again, her tail almost laying limp against the back of her legs. Her eyes met the white dots on the male's face again as she waited for his reaction to her wanting to go back home. At least she had good news for her wolves. It didn't seem there would be a war between the packs. Plus, Malice now had new goals. Apologize to the crazy beta and find Cicero, after having a meeting with her members.

As she was planning her future, the docked tailed male spoke again in a calm voice. This almost made the female sigh in relief, though she knew not to cheer so soon. While he may not be mad at her, she wasn't safe until she was farther away from the Dark Brotherhood. He just stood there, watching her for a moment, before saying goodbye in his own way. Indeed you will. She replied, a small smile on her face. Would he believe her? She hoped not, so she could shock him once she indeed came back to meet Nemesis. Until next time. She added, slowly turning around to walk away from both Burke and the smell of the Dark Brotherhood. She would repeat her actions on her way back, stopping at the lake to drink before traveling farther, back to Phantom Hollow.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 07, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 08, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 12, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 03:44 PM