Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The girl's only response when she hears the other wolf talking about her leader, which she assumes is Reek, is to puff up a bit. She doesn't try to hide how offended she feels (mostly because Tavi has no tact, and has no idea how to hide anything), and her tail lashes at her hocks. We all knew. The rule to keep east of the river was spread quickly, but thoroughly. Anyone doing patrols made sure to keep on our side of the river. Which, to Tavi, implied that Esaro was more than ignorant of his own accord - he also never attempted to protect the boundary. If he had, at least in Tavi's mind, then his memory would have been refreshed with each march of the territory edge.

There was nothing else to say, though. Tavi wouldn't admit to being wrong — she didn't feel wrong — and so the conversation waned. If the mountain woman responded in any manner, she'd likely let it slide. Maybe Reek should have reminded everyone to stay free of the Dragons, but at the time it may have seemed unnecessary. The beta was irritated by the negative commentary towards her friend, which likely spoiled her view.
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 18, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 02:22 PM