Qeya River they fight like soldiers, they die like children
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Most of Esaro wanted to turn back but his desire to change his situation kept him moving forward. He noticed a path that would allow him to cross the river. He looked at it for a while and than at the dark wolf across. His heart was pounding, the female wasn't at all going to attack him? That was likely because this time he never didn't cross over? He started hesitating on the whole idea of fighting her. She didn't even look like an enemy.

But he can't just turn around. Instead he took a few steps into the river. He has to try at least try right? Maybe there was a small chance that he could win. He decided to attempt to say why he came here in the first place. "I!.." It was hard to say, this wasn't him. He was shaking already. "I chall!..." Every time he tired he was feeling more and more unsure about this. Was this really going to help him? "...Challenge you!" For some reason he felt like he needed to be polite. "Um, Please?!" He added.

Esaro head and tail was low. He had no confidence behind his words. He barely had enough courage to stay where he was. He wasn't about to turn tail and run. He felt that would be an even worse idea after announcing that he wanted to challenge her. He realized he basically trapped himself and had already pass the point of no return.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they fight like soldiers, they die like children - by Esaro - March 14, 2016, 01:10 PM