Qeya River they fight like soldiers, they die like children
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro couldn't bring himself to take any more steps than this. He didn't want to break the agreement by going further but that meant he couldn't get any closer. He wondered if the dark female would approached but then he realized that the agreement applied to them as well, they weren't allowed on this side. He felt a little lost in what to do now. He felt dumb for trying to challenge her, it's only now that he understood it.

But Esaro was thrown off track when the female said his name. How did she know it? It just made him want to know and so he asked. "H-how do you know my name?" The only wolves who were suppose to know that were everyone in Phoenix. What did this mean? Were the packs actually friends with one another? He felt confused, He didn't understand anymore.

He struggled in trying to figure out what was the real situation. "What's really going on? I thought we were enemies." He tried to put the puzzles together in him mind but ended up repeating the question. "How do you know my name?" But this time he said it quieter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they fight like soldiers, they die like children - by Esaro - March 14, 2016, 02:12 PM