Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Everything he said fell on deaf ears, not only because Saena didn't believe him, but because she didn't care. He could make all the promises in the world, but while her infidelity had been a one time affair, she already imagined that his had been ongoing for some time. She didn't even bother to confirm it; for all she knew, he had been fucking Tavi behind her back the entire time she was injured.

Instead of responding to his pleading tone or giving him even a small hope of fixing things, she announced, "If you want her so bad you can have her, because I'm finished with you." Her eyes cut sharply to him and burned with a deep blue fire as she said, "you have embarrassed me, threatened our children and threatened my authority over my pack, and I cannot trust you. Your actions tell me you don't care about me or our pups. You're the only thing you care about." Sniffing disdainfully, she concluded, "you're a weasel and a snake and you deserve to die alone." She was all those things, too, but she reminded herself that it was only once, and she hadn't risked her children over it.

Saena let her coat bristle and snapped, "give me one good reason I shouldn't run you out right now."
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Saēna - March 14, 2016, 05:05 PM