Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I'll miss it so much <3! I love you guys! Thanks for making the Maplewood what it is! We can assume he met @Spring behind the scenes!

There was nothing more to say. With everything he ever had stripped from him in an instant; his marriage, his title, his pack— all Reek could do was curl tightly and surpress the tears that threatened to return. All the plans he had made laid before him, squandered and spent. His heart, like their marriage and family, split right down the middle.

Still, when he knew Saena should have offered him nothing, Reek at least got the equivalent of weekend custody. It was pennies and peanuts in comparison to the family his children deserved, but control was no longer in Reek's hands. Just to know them was priveledge enough. "Thank you," he said, tears streaming down from the slits of his swollen eyes. He said nothing more, but his agreement was evident.

He would wait for the swelling to go down and his vision to retun to find Spring. Thereafter, he would spend one last night in the Maplewood.
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 14, 2016, 10:39 PM