Broken Antler Fen Catch & Release
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Post from mobile! Sorry if this might be short.

Sebastian was pleased to see that she listened and watched to him explaining how to eat a fish. One could just bite in it but it was something quite hazardous. He let her eat her meal in peace though when he requested what he wanted she spoke to him again. Sebastian knew this very well. She did not have to point those things out to the young male who could be quite responsible. [b "Kinra, no," [/b] he started gently. "Me being an alpha does not give me those privileges with one that isn't my mate. You do not know of my past but you must know that females were not very important. I could not live with myself if I treated any female like how they were treated in the pack I was born. You are not my mate and so in my eyes I have no rights to be with you in that way whether I am an alpha or not," he spoke quite honorably. Sebastian had his morals and how he thought of things.

Him being an alpha did complicate things further seeing that he had a pack to take care of and lead in the right direction. His own wishes would be on the second place. Kinra spoke how it must have been hard on him being an alpha but frankly he only just started to realize how he was becoming an alpha. He was slowly realizing the limitations of it too but if it was truly hard for him he could not agree with her. He was not even sure what she meant by that. His pale eyes settled on her for a moment. "The power of being an alpha did not get to me? Nor do I find it difficult yet? I have become an alpha only recently but I do start to understand the responsibilities and the power. You must not forget I did not have your knight training!"

Sebastian looked at her, she did tell him that she forgave him. He was rather relieved by that. Now he could focus on ignoring his instincts that screamed to be closer to her. It was mostly his morals that kept those instincts detained. Sebastian lied down too as she did. His head placed on the ground about two meters before hers. "You know if you like this territory, and like me, you could stay her for awhile. What if I will always let you go if a knightly mission comes up? In return you always have this pack to come home to, be your safe place like it is now. Would that be a good deal for you? To pledge my pack lands to be your safe lands without being restricted from taking on missions?" Sebastian had to try again. Maybe this would be an option for the female, seeing that she did came to him for safety.

Nevermind :'D
Messages In This Thread
Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 02:34 AM