Redtail Rise i am my poison and my antidote
kingslayer
117 Posts
Ooc —
Downwind, Sangilak watched her comrade from afar. Of her mothers cubs, only she and Tonravik had inherited her exceptionally keen nose. Her twin claimed to have it as well, but Sangilak always triumphed in matters of tracking. Her superiority in most everything had been why she was given the name that she was. Sangilak had a drive that most did not to succeed, and when contested by others, she fought to win. That drive was not so far reaching as to make her wish to go and found a branch here quite yet... she was pushed to do other things, first.

Were it not for the other scent on the wind, Sangilak would have made to ambush her friend aptly named for the moon (his sizable girth and his eyes both made the name one that explained itself, in a way). As it was, Sangilak did note the other scent and so made way toward him. She chuffed lowly toward him as she closed the distance between herself and him, bounding the final step beside him and moving to nip him possessively. Her eyes were for the figure in the distance for only a moment before they surveyed the one beside her, checking for injuries and sniffing out his present health. There were no telltale signs of injury or stress and so any agitation she might have had was assuaged, and she chuffed lowly to him in as fond a greeting she would give as any.
Messages In This Thread
i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 15, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 16, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 18, 2016, 10:42 AM