Neverwinter Forest I'm gonna smoke you out
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Irritation revealed itself in the movement of the ivory male’s tail, and Scimitar felt himself bristle. The coldness in the other’s eyes was not missed, but the male maintained his own stoical mask – placating himself with the thought that this conversation was necessary, and afterward, hopefully they would have nothing more to do with the Silvertip Mountain wolves.

The wolf rambled on now, addressing his member and showing no hint of remorse for the actions of his subordinates. Scimitar’s jaw tightened, but the white wolf barreled on, leaving little room for even a derisive snort. If this wolf couldn’t keep his subordinate’s in check, they were certainly going to have issues.

He did apologize – as hollow as it sounded to the dark agouti male. It was hard to take an apology seriously when one was being glared at, but Eshe seemed quite pleased with the proceedings, and his gentle-natured mate was quick to comment.

He claimed himself to be FitzDutiful – apparently at their service. Again, misguided, Scimitar felt, but if the wolf was attempting to make amends, it was best to let his mate do the speaking for now. Instead, his bright eyes remained riveted upon the Mountain wolf, waiting for his answers to Eshe’s question. What made this so different when they had been under the impression they had come to a previous agreement before?
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - February 25, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - March 10, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 10:23 AM