Broken Antler Fen Catch & Release
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
She has heard many different stories of packs and their way of doing things. The most common one in her eyes were where the stronger wolves took advantage of the wolves who were weaker. Male or female, it didn't really matter. What truly mattered was the strength of will. But even a strong will can lose to a majority. Those with the united will which stands the strongest were law and there was no arguing about it. It's either follow or submit for many but some become law itself. Sebastian's law seemed to be an honorable one for now. Her own will felt compatible with it. She decided to continue listening to him instead of commenting on the subject.

Kinra couldn't help but feel like he misunderstood her last sentence. He also hinted that this was really the first time he was trying to become a leader. She finds it a little surprising that he is basically becoming an Alpha now. With his build and way of thought she started to wonder why there was a delay. With all the given hints the source would likely be from his old home pack. Maybe he had decided to no longer follow and instead become law himself. There is no denying that he has the potential to create his own law but if that law was ever going to stay strong he would need those that follow.

She couldn't help but chuckle a little when he offers a place for her to call home. Having a home still binds her though, She needed to be completely free. But this was not how it worked in the first place. She managed to conclude a decision in her mind guided by both her female desires and her will. For once they agree! Both want to be at Sebastian's side, however they both had very different intentions.

"Allow me to show you how all this works." She said as she rises again back on all fours. She then slowly approached him in a sly manner. "I, Lady Kinra, Will gladly pledge my loyalty to you and you alone up until the given task is completed." After two steps she stopped and explained a little. "In this case this task would be to fortify your pack and ensure that everyone knows the basics in their duties, including you." Then she resumed the vow and stepped forward again. "While on task, I shall be your Knight that will assist and guide you when necessary." She stopped right in front of him and kneeled, lowering her head as in bowing down to him. "Sir Sebastian, Will you accept me as your Knight up until my mission is complete?"
Messages In This Thread
Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 02:34 AM