Phoenix Maplewood If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She sniffed, watched the tears mat the fur of his cheeks. In spite of her cold and spiteful attitude toward him, she felt bad in part for causing that, but knew that later that night she would be the one in his position as the gravity of it, the loss of her mate to Tavi and the loss of the father of her children and the loss of a once-dear friend, collapsed in on her. For now she was angry enough to turn away, and soon she was walking, saying nothing more to him and leaving him to cling to the hope of meeting his children when they were born and seeing them occasionally, but always supervised, she was sure.

At least until they were old enough to decide for themselves, and by then, she expected them to dislike their father for abandoning them—because, she told herself, this was all his fault and she had no other choice but to expel him from her pack for her sanity and the safety of her position and pups—as much as she did, and would choose the maple wood.

So sad to remove your titles and archive this >: I hope to see Reek leading another pack in the future!
Messages In This Thread
If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Reek - March 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: If I sit still, maybe I'll get out of here - by Saēna - March 15, 2016, 07:46 PM