Porcupine Ridge you did not break me
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Capriccio was right; Terich-mir had kept mostly to himself as of late. He ventured out with Diane sometimes, the one wolf he had found common ground with, but those forays were few and far between. In reality, Terich-mir felt he was being replaced by Taggarik in Capri's eyes, and had left her well enough alone these past weeks. It wasn't that he was angry with her; he was simply hurt. And rather than lash out, he kept to himself. It was something he wasn't used to, this feeling of being alone, and he didn't think it ever be easy.

That day he was roaming the pack's territory, searching for something to eat. The smell of a woman's heat tickled his nose, but he wasn't sure who was in heat. Not Capri, surely. His heart ached at the thought of truly losing her to another, when his eyes set upon her. Despite his feelings and inner turmoil, Terich smiled warmly as his friend approached, a look quickly replaced by a frown. Capri, what's wrong? He closed the gap between them and stood with ears forward, concern on his ever fiber, and waited.
Messages In This Thread
you did not break me - by Capriccio - March 15, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - March 15, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - March 16, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - April 11, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - April 17, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - April 18, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Capriccio - April 25, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Terich-mir - April 26, 2016, 10:12 AM