Neverwinter Forest never relent
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe sighed into Charon's touch, disappointed in herself even still but thankful for his understanding. It was a life lesson, for sure. You think you could trust someone, and then they turn out to be some violent person. You think you have a new friend and bam! None of that applied to her newly formulated relationship with her cousin of course. He was nothing but kind to her, and really, all the blood she had left. That truly did matter to her. It was clear she trusted the Ostrega implicitly. Charon seemed keen on her idea in any case, and she was glad for it. For her error, she'd have to do something. She certainly did count herself lucky... and she nodded at his words. She only worried that her help had given him time to harm more wolves. The fault was on her, she felt, for that much.

Of course, she remarked to him, We're family. And I can't let him hurt anyone else, either... I have to warn the Maplewood wolves. If he'd gotten there before she had... which was likely, it'd been a while... perhaps they could aid her. But all this would be complicated. All this needed more figuring out.

She turned thoughtful. Eshe was no tactician, but she couldn't tell a lie for anything. Your Floki and I have a double date we planned. We never set a date or anything... but I can ask him for his help with that, gathering... flowers and getting some place all set up and nice to surprise Scim... and his girlfriend... I don't want to give him the chance to harm any of my wolves, so he won't sleep here... we'll need... to find some middle ground... some place to meet up, or some place the 'date' would be. As far as what he looked like? Not very big, probably a bit bigger than me, given he was a male... Brown eyes... and brown colored... and tan, too... with some blacks... Agouti in pattern, but she hadn't the name for it.

It was then Scimitar came, and she exhaled heavily. I'm an idiot, Scimitar. That Goober, he attacked one of Charon's wolves and friend... I... gotta tell the Maplewood... Warn them. Find him. She would not put Scimitar's reputation in jeopardy for her own belief in another. She had wanted to head toward the Hollow, anyway... then, she could inform the Maplewood first and foremost of this newly gained intel to avoid 'bad man Goober'. The Frostfur woman glanced back to Charon, then. Anythin' else we need to know 'bout him, attack wise? ...Tactics... She was no warrior woman, but tried to remember terminology Kaskara had mentioned.

The three of them together could spitball the perfect plan to get this guy. So long as Scimitar didn't despise her for being, well, a moron.
Messages In This Thread
never relent - by Charon - March 16, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: never relent - by Eshe RIP - March 16, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: never relent - by Charon - March 16, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: never relent - by Eshe RIP - March 16, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: never relent - by Scimitar - March 16, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: never relent - by Charon - March 16, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: never relent - by Eshe RIP - March 16, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: never relent - by Charon - March 16, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: never relent - by Goldhawk - March 17, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: never relent - by Scimitar - March 21, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: never relent - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 09:33 AM