Sunset Valley adventure time
59 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ditty was very muchly not into the aggressive sort of pack. Sleeping Dragon sounded pretty neat as a name for a pack, but their description was far from neat. Ditty was a particularly vain creature and he liked his fur the way it was — well-kempt and groomed perfectly. When younger he had at times played into the mud, much to his mama's distaste, but later, when that phase of his life had passed, she'd admitted to her son that even she herself liked to play the 'mud princess' game (well, in Ditty's case, he was a prince, of course). Now, though, he disliked playing in the dirt as much as his mama did. "Oh, no, I'm not really the rough 'n tough guy, as you can tell by my perfect looks!" Ditty spoke with a charming grin on his face, though there was no joking tone to his voice — he meant every word of it. Perhaps his features were a little pointed and his ears a little big, but Ditty was proud of the softness of his fur and how he didn't have a single visible scar marring his body. He knew when to back out of a fight when he had to.

Anyhoo, another opportunity came about, as it sounded like this dude was soon going to be Alpha of a pack. "Wow, sounds like it's my lucky day!" Ditty said cheerily. "How many you've got so far? This seems like a nice place to start a pack." Ditty misinterpreted 'just south of here' as 'pretty much here except a lil' tiny bit more to the south'. He didn't realise that it wasn't in a field similar to this, but more towards the glacier and mountainside that Reek was considering settling.
Messages In This Thread
adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 16, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 16, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 16, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 03:40 AM