Blackfeather Woods i'm never changing who i am
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Cicero squinted his eyes when Burke nudged him with a worried look on his face. He didn't enjoy having this talk again, but he could hardly say that he had forced a girl into agression to make her feel better. Well, as a therapist, maybe Burke would understand, but he'd unlikely have understood why Cicero would help a random girl he didn't even know the name of. To his question, Cicero said, "A scuffle on the road." It wasn't a lie, like last time he had come home wounded. It'd been a scuffle, albeit Cicero-induced.

Getting down to business, Cicero said, "Cicero has met many wolves of packs in the west. He has found many are suspicious of Blackfeather Woods." Perhaps not a surprise to Burke, but it needed to be said. It had made his work both as a spy and an ambassador rather difficult. "A wolf named Caiaphas, an entertaining and witty sort, of a coastal pack, who had a broken deal with Meldresi. A pack at Silvertip Mountain, whose subordinates are very suspicious and unwelcoming. At least the one Cicero met, Atari, was. A pack at Neverwinter Forest where Cicero met Scimitar, who claims to be new here." Claims to be because there had been something off about the way he acted, and Cicero suspected his motivations same as Caiaphas'. "There is a pack at the Moonspear also," said Cicero, though he hadn't visited it first hand, "And a pack north of the Spear. Close to it Cicero met a defensive man who was tense at the mention of Blacktail Deer Plateau. Cicero did not go to the pack borders, for the man was already very defensive half a territory away from it." A lot had been said, but there was also a lot that had not yet been said. Specifically, the question hung in the air where Blacktail Deer Plateau'd gone.

"Cicero also met a loner called Inari who lives on the Sunspire. Cicero recruited him as a spy. He is the meek sort, won't be suspected. Cicero told him to come to the Forest in two months' time from when we met with whatever information he has gathered for us." Perhaps it was nothing, perhaps something valuable. "And traded information with a wolf named Goober, who promised to look into the Plateau matter and come to the Forest were he to find out where the Plateau pack went."

Cicero felt as though he'd never spoken so much in his life. The big question still lingered the air, but Cicero had his suspicions. He did not like building answers upon suspicions, but he had little choice here.
Messages In This Thread
i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 16, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 18, 2016, 04:33 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 20, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 20, 2016, 01:48 PM