Altar of Twilight Can't just let it be
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"Sir Nishu?" That name did sound familiar. Kinra's hope of meeting him went down and disappeared. There was no way to meet a fallen comrade. It took a little time but she finally remembered. Last time she saw him was when she was just a few months old. Maybe her view of him was a bit exaggerated. What she remembered was that Nishu was one of the toughest wolves among the Knights. From what the others said about him, Nishu was that wolf everyone wanted on their team when it came to fighting wolves or beast. Kinra could easily tell that his passion was all about fighting, he likely love everything about it.

To hear he was dead was a bit of a shock. How could someone like him possibly die? Kinra wanted to know what happend to him. She wanted to at least know about his achievements so that she could honor him. "Last time I saw him was when I was just a pup. Nishu really was one of the toughest wolves I got to see. I heard that what made him so tough is that he always pushed himself over his limit. No matter how injured and tired he got he would keep going saying that it's all part of the training." She paused for a moment as she starting feeling sad for her fellow Knight. "It's hard to imagine a wolf like him would die, It really did seem like he could survive anything."

"If I may ask. How did he die?" She asked while falling under the effects of sadness. She wasn't really showing but her tail simply stopped moving. A little bit of it could be seen in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 13, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 15, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 17, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 19, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 24, 2016, 02:27 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 24, 2016, 11:57 AM