Sunset Valley adventure time
59 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The man's enthusiasm was infectuous, though Ditty had to admit he felt a little suspicious when Reek confirmed that it was only he and one other so far. It'd sounded like he had pretty much a whole pack all ready to go, but it wasn't really a whole pack just yet. Ditty squinted his eyes in thought, clearly having his enthusiasm doused a little, but on the other hand, Reek was being rather friendly to him so far. "Maybe!" said Ditty as a smile appeared back on his face. "I mean, I'd like to check out some other places, but it sounds pretty good! Heck, maybe I could even find some other followers for the pack when I go exploring!" Ditty just hoped that the other wolves that would be part of this pack would be as accepting as this dude was, 'cause so far he was pretty great. But being part of the recruitment train might give him more influence on that. "Would that earn me any special bonus cookie points?" Ditty grinned jokingly, though he was wondering about it; he'd inherited his mother's ambition, and especially because he had never flourished in the past because of his heritage, this seemed like a super good opportunity!

"Anyway, are all wolves 'round here so nice to the coyote-alikes? Not that I'm complaining, but y'know, but I'm going to explore more it would be good to know how welcome I'll be!" And if he needed to be on guard for anyone. Luckily Ditty had inherited his mother's coat so that he at least didn't look much like a coyote in colouration.
Messages In This Thread
adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 16, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 16, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 16, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 16, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: adventure time - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: adventure time - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 03:40 AM