Blackfeather Woods i'm never changing who i am
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke slowly nodded and stepped back when Cicero was cryptic again. The alpha male was starting to think that he was never going to get past Cicero's build wall. At least that is what Burke thought that Cicero was having, as a therapist. The large male frowned lightly but was ready to listen. He sat down and nodded as Cicero started. He was pleased to hear that Cicero had met so many people. The first name he dropped sounded familiar, yet, then he hadn't been in a leaderships position yet. He talked about Silvertip who he did not know or knew where it was... But then... Then Cicero mentioned that name. Burke instantly let out a growl. He never met the man but he definitely knew that name.

Yet, he let Cicero finish his story. Slowly his story came to an end. Burke was pleased. "You did a good job talking to so many people," he spoke. Yet, all he could think about was Scimitar and his pack close to them. He was an enemy to this forest and he was the one that ripped a chuck out of her ear, and scarred her left side. It had been the reasons he had been gone for so long because he attack her. Burke almost felt a bit unwell with the pure hatred that flowed through him. Maybe it was his grief that was still unprocessed that made him latch on to this but Burke wanted to see them suffer. Instantly his mind started to work out a plan. He could not use Cicero, but he could use someone else. A perfect idea came to mind, yet, also a back up for if that one didn't work. But would he be prepared to go such lengths....

His want to find out about Blacktail Deer Plateau was vanished with hearing that news. Burke was brought back with the thought of Meldresi. More things were starting to latch on, he would need for his plan. Preparations. Burke knew he was very cryptic with his thinking but he didn't want to bestow his plans with anyone just yet. Burke was not a vicious wolf but towards these enemies he was, and he needed to eliminate them. He realized he had been quiet for all this time, his pale eyes turning focussed instead of being in thought and staring at nothing. "Forget about the plateau pack, we need to focus on Neverwinter. I am going to need to prepare."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 16, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 18, 2016, 04:33 AM