You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
"Aw, come on, Oss!" Atticus exclaimed as she kissed his cheek, as all brothers did when their sisters planted a big wet one on their faces. But with his cry came laughter and a big smile, because he really didn't mind. In fact, the relief and delight he felt at seeing his sister safely here with them again was so immense and overwhelming that he felt giddy in the wake of their momentary standoff. He couldn't believe she was here. Wrapping an arm around her neck and shoulders, he pulled her into a tight hug and returned her promise, "And I promise to be a better brother to you in the future."

Releasing her, he sat back and suddenly realized how good the sun felt as it beamed down on his sleek black back. She'd had the right idea to lounge around with the sun on her belly earlier. "So I know a lot's probably happened since I last saw you, but I gotta ask -- what have I missed while I've had my head up my ass?" He grinned again, both at his own silliness and at the happiness it brought him merely to be in her presence again.
Messages In This Thread
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul - by Osprey - March 27, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: You'd give your life you'd sell your soul - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 03:01 PM