Dawnlark Plains somebody catch my breath
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
In the wake of Reek's shout, Tavi stopped and diverted her course— eventually, coming to collapse before Reek's forelimbs. She was a sorry sight to behold; mangled and bloody, and it was all Reek's fault. He had brought this upon solely her with his mistakes. Not only did he destroy his family, but seeing the wolf he had come to know as his best friend be physically broken hung a heavy weight on Reek's heart. He inched closer, quiet like a church mouse, until he he was close enough that he could reach out and touch her.

Her pelt was thick with the scent of blood, cloying at Reek's nostrils. He sighed, "It's my fault Tavi." He could have stopped her— hell, he should have made her stay with him on the plains. He knew this would be Saena's reaction, but there had still been the naive hope that Tavi could fix things by talking to Saena whereas Reek could not.

"I need to clean your wounds," he said, rounding her side. Reek peered at the wound inflicted by teeth of his ex-mate on Tavi's neck. A fair chunk had been torn away. With no herbs to work with, Reek could only do so much, however, he wasted no time and began to run his tongue over the wound to clean it as best he could.
Messages In This Thread
somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:37 PM