Dawnlark Plains somebody catch my breath
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek's work was meticulous and careful; one didn't earn the reputation of being one of the best medics in the Wilds for no reason. Though he had little to work with, Reek was sure to cover every inch— cleaning every spot his tongue landed. He could see she was restless. Of course, after running so long, he knew it would be difficult for her to turn her legs off, but what she needed most of all was rest. For that, Reek needed her to remain still.

When he had finished cleaning, Reek drew back. When she spoke, Reek knew Tavi had a point. Their rendezvous spot in the plains was meant to be temporary. They needed shelter before the night was over and the hole Reek had dug by the tree wasn't enough for two bodies. "There's a grotto north of here," he said. "While you were gone, I did some scouting... It'll be a good spot to stay and rest." And claim.

Tavi stirred and Reek offered his flank for support. Soon, she was on her wobbly feet. "We can start over there... The two of us. I've already spoken to a wolf who'd be willing to follow us."
Messages In This Thread
somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:37 PM