Otatso Wetlands I get a little bit Genghis Khan
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
With clarity of mind from beginning to dig a den and manning the borders for the first time in months, Saena was able to lift her spirits just a little. In so doing, she unclouded the thoughts that fogged up her skull, and for just a minute, thought of something other than Reek fucking Tavi or ripping Tavi to pieces or witnessing her children lying dead because of their father's deeds. For just a minute, she was able to think about the future—and then those thoughts came to a crashing halt and her heart plummeted into her chest.

Luke. She had made a promise to Luke. That, plus a need for comfort, was what brought her to stumble across the Phoenix Maplewood borders and keep on stumbling out into the neutral lands beyond, heedless of the danger of heading out while pregnant, and what eventually brought her to the wetlands near to where they had themselves committed adultery. Breathing heavily, the alpha female continued stumbling along, but she had no idea where the hollow pack was in relation to hers and was soon lost. At first she howled for him, but then she decided to go further and try to find him that way, and soon she was stuck fast in a mixture of mud and stagnant water. Saena floundered against it, but she was unable to move properly and felt like she was 500 pounds heavier than normal and was soon sobbing loudly and crying out, "@Luke!" at random with quickly sinking hope that she would ever find him again.
Messages In This Thread
I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 17, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 18, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 18, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:27 PM