Broken Antler Fen Will to be Perfect
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her as he was being blamed again. That he was the fun breaker. His pale eyes fell into her brown ones with a certain strictness he didn't even know he was pulling. Sebastian was not very pleased over taking the blame again. When she startled him he could have been offended but no he went to play with her but here Kinra took play to another level. "I thought a knight like you would be more honest. You totally know I was right and now I am being blamed again for stopping the fun, trying to drawn me is not really fun thing to play with. I don't know, maybe I still don't have this knight concept of yours down," he spoke, after all Sebastian had not known the term before meeting her.

The large male let out a long sigh. He just wanted to be playful and have fun and now they were sort of in an argument. Not that an argument was bad. It could be something that he could learn from or what Kinra could learn from. She was kind of bossy he now realized. He would just be more of an alpha towards her maybe. Or maybe it was just how she was. It could have been the heat that made her more interesting. Sebastian mentally slapped himself because that was horrible to even think of her. "Look, you are a bit all over the place. Or you are super nice or ready to battle me to death. I just don't know how to handle that," he admitted to her.
Messages In This Thread
Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 16, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 17, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 17, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 18, 2016, 02:58 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 18, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 20, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 20, 2016, 07:31 AM