Blackfeather Woods i'm never changing who i am
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
"If Burke needs help, Cicero will hear of it," Cicero said, offering his help with Malice in his own manner. "Malice has offered to do something for Cicero in return for his ambassador efforts." He knew that Malice liked him and so he would be willing to help if it were needed. Whatever he would ask of her, Cicero was determined that she would easily give it to him, if the cost was not too high. She feared Blackfeather Woods and though she liked Cicero, she would likely go far to get into the pack's good graces, as well as, for some reason or another, Cicero's. Cicero enjoyed spending time with Malice, although he did not carry the same ambition to please Malice; his loyalties lay solidly with his own pack and, ultimately, himself and Damien.

On the matter of Silvertip, Cicero tilted his head in thought. "Cicero is not sure. The subordinate that greeted him was very guarded, but their leaders may be better. However, Silvertip Mountain and Neverwinter Forest have only a few wolves' lengths of borders between them, truthfully, and Cicero could imagine that they either get along very well with their neighbours, to live so close upon another, or dislike their presence there." There was a lingering hidden message in his words that Cicero was certain Burke would get. He looked into his Alpha's eyes for a moment to make sure that he did, for otherwise he would explain.

There was more, however, that he needed to tell about his trip. "Cicero also ran into a lone wolf named Crius who was very lacking of proper respect. If he ever comes to Blackfeather's borders, turn him away." Cicero did not often give his advice so forcingly, but Cicero would not feel safe living in a pack with the brute after he had up and stalked him the way he did. "And Burke's son is also settling in the west. Cicero went to his borders after removing his Blackfeather scent. He is starting a pack there, to rule as Alpha." It was a bit further away than Neverwinter Forest, at least, but Burke would unlikely be pleased his son was still hanging around. Cicero didn't know what had gone down between them but it had probably not been any good.
Messages In This Thread
i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 16, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 17, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 18, 2016, 04:33 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Burke - March 20, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: i'm never changing who i am - by Cicero - March 20, 2016, 01:48 PM