Mudminnow River If only I could fish
Too small to be a proper planet...
36 Posts
Ooc — Beeb
Pluto's tail lazily waved out behind him as he padded along the foreign paths, nostrils flaring as he noticed the wind blowing past his fur and billowing his scent out behind him. If he had any followers, then he wouldn't be able to smell them. He paused for a moment, pricking his ears before allowing them to sink into their original positions, not hearing the female tailing him due to his ears searching for the signature, not-so-stealthy sound of possible wolf paws. Coyotes were much smaller and lighter, able to sneak and pad along quietly unlike larger canines. Pluto continued to tread the path, dark eyes lazily glazed over as he allowed his guard to slip downwards before immediately snapping itself back up, his paws digging into the earth to suddenly halt his approach as the shape of another coyote emerged from the surrounding foliage.

For a moment, the two coyotes seemed to stare off, and Pluto slowly began to sidestep the girl before she finally spoke. A single, very accented word which provoked a small head tilt from the bluish grey male. She couldn't have been from around this area, and had probably traveled here like himself not so long ago. The female coyote continued to speak, accented voice slightly warping her words as she did so, though Pluto could still easily understand her by focusing on her language body movements and picking up on the syllables in her barks. She finished off her introduction by offering a lopsided grin, to which Pluto did not return. He didn't return it out of spite or any other negative feelings, he just wasn't much of a smiley creature, and most of his smiles seemed more like mischievous grins whether he wanted them to be or not.

Lumar was obviously young, and due to her being a coyote Pluto decided that he would tone down his usual snarky, aggressive attitude. She obviously had no ill intent as well, and the male swallowed his usual bitter response of something along the lines of "What's it to ya?" and instead barked out, "Hey. I'm Pluto. 'mostly wolves around these parts."
Messages In This Thread
If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 13, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 19, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 19, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:34 PM