Broken Antler Fen Will to be Perfect
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
With the look he gave her the will to play around basically left. She was going to try to drag him back into the water but she felt that it would only do more harm than good. She decided to step out of the water and walk ahead a little further to shake her furs. She held her head up and stood firm. She had stayed quiet up until she turned to face him. "Alright, I'll be honest. I never considered the game to be over. The game doesn't end after a successful ambush, it ends when one is forced to give in. That's a hunter's game for you. In others words, you and I have neither won or lost yet." She said as she explains to him what she thought.

But now it was more or less time to start some Knightly duties as his Knight. She looked around at her surroundings before looking into Sebastian's eyes. She clear her throat. "As an Alpha you'll have to come up with ways to handle any situation that you are faced with. Just to let you know there will be no running away or trying to wait it out. Of course your decisions will always have consequences."

Although as she continued she was starting to get a little mad. "You made the decision to push me into the cold water! I didn't enjoy that! Of course I wanted to kill you for a little while." She turned her head to the side as she pouted a little. In a calm voice "Anything else would have been completely fine you know." She didn't mind playing around from time to time but if there was a game to be played she wanted to play it through until the end.
Messages In This Thread
Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 16, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 17, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 17, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 18, 2016, 02:58 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 18, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 20, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 20, 2016, 07:31 AM