Redhawk Caldera i was normal three cats ago
88 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He was focused on the beetle. He stamped his paw on it several more times before he put both his paws together and bounced on the bug with them as if he was performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The beetle was fairly resilient, and even that did not cause all wriggling to stop. It was almost frustrating. So the boy lurched forward again, seizing the bug so firmly he crushed it between his little teeth, and as the flailing legs stopped flailing, he had his first taste of what it meant to be a predator, a hunter.

His tail fanned the air rapidly as he relished in this accomplishment, and he followed up by parading around with the squashed beetle in his mouth. But his celebration was cut short, as someone to him, and the boy whirled to see Eljay. He canted his head, and then tried his best to mime the sounds. He could not form words, but what he did form was similar inflections as he gurgled and growled around the squashed beetle. Tasting the flesh, he was prompted to swallow.

Now he was bereft of the feeling of power he had while holding that bug, and he sought it again as he charged boldly for the beta's son.
Messages In This Thread
i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 17, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 18, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 18, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 20, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 20, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 22, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 23, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 25, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 29, 2016, 03:32 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 31, 2016, 08:08 PM