Qeya River they fight like soldiers, they die like children
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Even if Esaro wanted to attempt some sort of attack, it would be too selfish of him. What really stopped him from doing a dumb move was the fact there was an agreement. He wanted to take on a fighter in hope he'd learn a little from it but he wasn't willing to drag the whole pack into this. He wanted to do this alone but the situation made it impossible to do that. He can't get what he wanted, end of story. It felt like the whole world wanted to keep him from learning to fight.

He decided to give up and turned back. He stopped for a moment after stepping out of the water. He did learn something from the last encounter, even here he is learning something. He turned his head to look at the dark female across. "I've learned to treat injuries thanks to you though. For that I'm grateful." But as for fighting he was just going to have to look else where. Maybe he'll take a few risk and travel a little bit from the pack in hopes to find someone to teach him how to really fight.

Before leaving he wanted to know one thing. "Would you at least give me your name?" He asked. At least having a name would make this whole thing a little worth it. Maybe one day when he finally changes for the better he could call her out and show her what he learned. He started to wonder why Tavi offered such a bad suggestion. He felt like he needed to learn fighting somewhere else before challenging the Sleeping Dragon. He started to ask himself if Tavi actually believed he could win. Thinking on it confused him, Tavi was very hard to understand.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they fight like soldiers, they die like children - by Esaro - March 18, 2016, 04:41 PM