Mudminnow River If only I could fish
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lumar cringed visibly at the word wolf.  She did not like them, to her they were ugly, cruel and evil creatures that deserved a horrible fate.  They had killed important beings in her life.  They didn’t deserve life.  Maybe one day Lumar’s perspectives would differ.  Not today though, today she still believed wolves to be horrible rigid creatures.  Deep down every single on of them had it’s killer personality.  She thought it was better to try to avoid them, they were like a disease.  She did not want to ever see one of them here, and if she did she would cause them so much trouble they would have wished they had never met her.  Still the young coyote listened as the other of her kind gave his name; Pluto.  Decent sounding name.

“Nice to meet you Pluto.”  Lumar replied to him, for a moment the young coyote’s heart raced.  She had finally pronounced a whole sentence right in English!  She was catching on.  Slowly, but surely.  “An yeast vair are too many volves around dese parts.  Air reeks of vem.”  (Translating to:  And yes there are too many wolves around these parts.  Air reeks of them.)  Lumar remarked, but spat of the title, wolf, as if it left a bad taste in her mouth.  Showing her obvious distaste for the creatures.

Let's Play a Game...
Messages In This Thread
If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 13, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 19, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 19, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:34 PM