Mudminnow River If only I could fish
Too small to be a proper planet...
36 Posts
Ooc — Beeb
Perhaps the male was pleased to be by himself, but speaking to another of his species in the first time in...well, months, was alright was well. Especially since the female seemed to share his own distaste for wolves, and while he could sometimes stand the foul creatures, he much rather preferred the company of a coyote or even no one at all. "Nice to meet you considering you're not a wolf, they're everywhere. You're the first coyote I've seen here." Pluto barked, gaze flicking distastefully into the surrounding territories as he imagined all of the wolf packs he had passed while traveling, their scents practically everywhere in what was once free territory. He wished that there were more coyotes around here instead of wolves, as they were wily and smart, while the larger canines depended on strength in numbers--like some herd animal. 

"I need to find a place without them, they'll drive me mad soon." Pluto huffed partially to himself, gaze still lingering on the forests before he turned back towards Lumar, flicking his tail boredly before slowly beginning to sidestep her again, wishing to continue being on the move but still at least slightly interested in talking. This might be the last chance he'd get to speak to a fellow coyote in a while, so he would like to make it last even if it meant walking while speaking, as he was naturally a nomad, always-wandering spirit. That didn't mean that he didn't want some social interaction, as everything was fine in moderation.
Messages In This Thread
If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 13, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 18, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 19, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Pluto - March 19, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: If only I could fish - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:34 PM