Sleeping Dragon Deuteronomy
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Gyda. He thought the name with mild resentment. Yet another wolf he would have to submit to. But if Warbone had any grievances, he kept them to himself. He probably didn't complain as Gyda was mentioned to be female. He had little issue with being subservient to the opposite sex— the gladiators of Tall Timbers did not typically engage females in battle by law— but that didn't mean extenuating circumstances didn't exist. In all honesty, he didn't truly see a need to act otherwise, and considering that he did believe Motherhood was one of the most important aspects of a wolf's life, he found no qualms with serving women. His brief acrimony ebbed just as quickly as it had appeared.

He kept pace at her shoulder, arriving at Drageda's meeting ledge with tentative curiosity for the area's scents. He drifted from her side, nose low and eyes scanning. When she spoke again, he turned, picking his head up so that he might follow her eyes out towards the river. She explains an agreement between them and the pack that lay below the riverborder, and he nodded once. "Understood." The second law he need remember.

Licking hos chops, Warbone swung his large head away from the ledge, angling it forward towards Thuringwethil. "I am going to take the rank highest among your numbers." He didn't need to say leadership was excluded, and he wasn't asking.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Deuteronomy - by Warbone - March 10, 2016, 03:36 AM
RE: Deuteronomy - by Antumbra - March 10, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Deuteronomy - by Warbone - March 14, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Deuteronomy - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Deuteronomy - by Warbone - March 14, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Deuteronomy - by Antumbra - March 18, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Deuteronomy - by Warbone - March 19, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Deuteronomy - by Antumbra - March 19, 2016, 06:40 PM