Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen had been followed, the action vexing her. Smooth escapes simply weren't her forte, it seemed, when she was in season. A bothersome thing, really. Even still, she did not glance back at him when she'd heard the splashing of water, choosing to ignore the situation until it became a real problem—which it had shortly after. The footfalls caused her to look back, slender body twisting around so she was facing him before he'd the chance to reach her. In response to his comment, she could do little more than scoff at first. "You think this place provides protection when this situation comes around?" The notion was almost laughable. "Distance is the only protection I can give myself." Had she a lover, she could have titled them as her guardian for the time being, but such was not the case. She had only Depp and her other pack mates, none of which she trusted enough to keep her safe.

The worry he felt was easily seen, though she knew not for how long it might last. "Anything that could happen outside the territory can easily happen within it, too," she voiced, eyeing him cautiously. "The only difference is I wouldn't know those on the outside." Perhaps that would be better, she wasn't sure. It remained, however, the only difference she could pinpoint. There were other females in the pack, yes, but she did not know them well enough to sleep near to them, to entrust them with her pride. It was only herself, and she was fine with that. There was a plan in place, she just had to slip away and she'd be good to go. Well... maybe.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM