Firefly Ravine A Token Of Appreciation
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
All Welcome 
OCC:
@Depp  You haven't really met her yet sooo, why not? Also, for those who don't know, admins say that rain is not allowed to be a puppy, so I changed her character to her being a teenager, but when she was born, her brain was particularly damaged, causing her to act younger than the average wolf.
P.S Instead of starting thousands of different threads for Rain to meet everyone, I'm just going have her deliver flowers to everyone she has not met yet. 

It was late morning, Rain skipped out of her den, breathing in the fresh spring air. The sky was a pale shade of blue, clouds occasionally dappled across the air.
Although only being there for a short while, Rain was upset at the fact that she still had not met some of her fellow pack members. She guessed they were just very busy. But today was going to the day, thought Rain, she was going to introduce her self to everyone, the Raintastic way. 

Stopping briefly at a patch of flowers near the streams edge, she made her choices decisively. 
  • Two bunches of Lilacs from the tree above.
  • One red pansy and a purple pansy.
  • An iris
  • A large daffodil.
Bunching the flowers into her mouth like a mad bouquet, she scampered off to deliver her offerings. 
Catching the first newish scent, Rain rushed towards them, before seeing a tall charcoal wolf ahead of her. It was her alpha, she was slightly nervous, but continued onward, filled with determination.
'Hello, It's me, Rain.' 
She dropped the Lilac and nosed it in his direction. 
'A gift, for welcoming us to the pack, and well, just a way of me saying nice to meet you.' The hybrid grinned a goofy smile, one ear flipping over her eye, waiting for her alpha's reaction.
Messages In This Thread
A Token Of Appreciation - by Rain Willow - March 19, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Depp - March 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Rain Willow - March 22, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Depp - March 22, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Rain Willow - March 23, 2016, 05:36 PM