Fox's Glade when i'm miles and miles apart from you.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
... /slips aaron in here

As of late Amara had been a pain. She did not return his affections as he wished that she would, and it often left him frustrated and confused. The man was handsome, gallant, and a natural-born leader (usually), any woman was sure to at least be attracted to him. He'd chosen her as his mate and co-leader, and she appeared to want nothing to do with him anymore. Aaron was at a loss, he did not understand the workings of women.

He now explored, free from the screams of the foxes and ramblings of the wolves in his pack- not that he minded listening to them. He wandered out of their dark, mysterious territory and into the bright green Valley, stopping to breathe in the air every now and then. It was during one of these stops that he came across a wonderfully beautiful she-wolf. He smelled her before he saw her- she was milky and warm, it seemed, and he decided she must be with pups. He sought her out right away, the thought of a mother somehow alluring to him. There was nothing she could give him other than a quick chat, but he was intrigued by her sweet scent. 

The man soon found her, standing silently and viewing the field with grace. The man began his approach slowly, making sure he was well within her view, before letting out a low chuff, his tail wagging. 
Messages In This Thread
when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Harlyn - March 19, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Tantalus - March 19, 2016, 06:44 PM