Porcupine Ridge Unknown Half
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Joining 
@Taggarik @Capriccio 

Harley Quinzel stopped at the strong scent line he came to, quite obviously the pack border. His milk colored fur was disturbed by brown-red tips so dark they seemed black until submerged in sunlight or water. Sandy colored fur-tips ticked his back, rimmed his ears, and patching over his eyes in circles. Those eyes, intensely looking as far into the forest as his sight allowed, were bright amber, colors of Autumn dancing in their kind, intelligent depths. He sat with his tail curled around his right haunch to touch the tip to the nearest paw. The strong, sturdy muscles of a wolf were prominent and well-worked, but they covered the body of a German Shepherd. He had the smarts of the Shepherd, and remained on the side of the border that wasn't belonging to the pack he was about to attempt to join. He howled, long and loud, for the alphas of the pack, hoping they were kind or at least not aggressive. He wasn't sure how to hold himself, whether to wait for the alphas to show up or to just stay low now. Sighing, he decided to wait; no need being submissive if he didn't need to be.
Messages In This Thread
Unknown Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 19, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Unknown Half - by Taggarik - March 20, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Unknown Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 23, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Unknown Half - by Taggarik - March 25, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Unknown Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 26, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Unknown Half - by Taggarik - March 28, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Unknown Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 29, 2016, 01:11 PM